Wednesday, September 6, 2017
For my Memorial Day weekend I did my homework first so that I can have the weekend to myself. Friday day night I went to a party and had a good time. I did not get back to my dorm until two o' clock in the morning. Saturday morning my Mom came to visit me and bought me carpet for my floor and Krispy Kreme donuts. She wanted to spend the whole day with me but I had to go back and study so I could go out Saturday night. At the end of the day my friend and I ended up staying in out dorm and watched Netflix. I was so upset because people were having fun Saturday night. Monday I went to the library to study almost all day and after did basketball drills. J had a good workout in and fell asleep. When I woke up it was night time and my friend told me about a party. We ended up going but only for a little bit because it was kind of boring. That was my Memorial Day weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I enjoyed reading about what you did over your Memorial Day weekend Trent. Keep working hard in your basketball workouts man!
ReplyDelete